The Internet has created overwhelming changes in how engineers and managers research work-related information.
Just Look At This Case Study
After one year of using Inbound Marketing techniques, a Connecticut engineering firm achieved a:
- 200% increase in website traffic
- 40% increase in leads
- 80% increase in business
- 330% increase in ROI
And Look At The Stats:
- 79% of engineers most often do a keyword search in Google to find work-related content
- 42% of engineers use social media and read articles related to work.
- 93% of engineers are more likely to find information online than in trade shows (58%)
- 84% of engineers most often consume work-related media, social media and content on their computer throughout the day
- 32% of engineers said they use social media for work
Complete the form on the right to download the FREE eBook "Growing Your Engineering or Construction Firm Through Inbound Marketing."
Share this free information with your friends and colleagues.